Russian Team

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Russian Team » Your question » Moscow Football in August

Moscow Football in August

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Hello,

I am a UK groundhopper and will be visiting Moscow, with my son, from 15/08 to 20/08. During that time we will go to see some of the World Athletics Championships at the Luzhniki but also really want to see some football. I am looking for some assistance with my planning and organisation and hope someone on the forum is able to help.

The fixture list has CSKA and Spartak scheduled for home games during that time, with dates / kick-offs to be confirmed. If Spartak do have a home game during the Athletics where will they play???

We enjoy visiting lower divisions and smaller stadiums but it looks like all the 2nd and 3rd division sides in the Moscow region are away during our visit. I have seen the links to the league websites for the Moscow region leagues on ffmo.ru but the translation does not give any indication of stadiums or directions.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some idea of what games / grounds may be worthwhile to visit and any links / information on how to find them.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

gulliver написал(а):

Hello,

I am a UK groundhopper and will be visiting Moscow, with my son, from 15/08 to 20/08. During that time we will go to see some of the World Athletics Championships at the Luzhniki but also really want to see some football. I am looking for some assistance with my planning and organisation and hope someone on the forum is able to help.

The fixture list has CSKA and Spartak scheduled for home games during that time, with dates / kick-offs to be confirmed. If Spartak do have a home game during the Athletics where will they play???

We enjoy visiting lower divisions and smaller stadiums but it looks like all the 2nd and 3rd division sides in the Moscow region are away during our visit. I have seen the links to the league websites for the Moscow region leagues on ffmo.ru but the translation does not give any indication of stadiums or directions.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some idea of what games / grounds may be worthwhile to visit and any links / information on how to find them.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hello.

I can help you with any information about games in Moscow and Moscow region at that time when you been in Moscow. I see calendars first 3 divisions and yes you can watch some interesting games:
15.08.2013 you can visit game second league championship of Russia, zona "West" Khimki - Zenit-2 (Sankt-Peterburg)
17.08.2013 Premier league championship of Russia Spartak (Moscow) - Rubin (Kazan)
18.08.2013 Premier league championship of Russia CSKA (Moscow) - Kuban (Krasnodar)
Now I cannot say on what stadiums and at what time starts this gasmes, 100% information will be public before game - 3-4 days.
Maybe Spartak will play on stadium Lokomotiv, on stadium Torpedo or on stadium in Ramenskoe (Moscow region). I recomend you to wait 100% info.

About other games in low divisions championship of Moscow region, I can search games for this dates if it is interesting for you. But you should tell to me how much free time you will have for traveling to this games. Moscow big city and Moscow region very big, so you will need very much time (minimum 3-4 hours), for going on most of all games in Moscow region in one way ...

P.S. Unfortunatly I cannot to make the company because this time I will live in Ukraine.

russianteam написал(а):

Hello.

I can help you with any information about games in Moscow and Moscow region at that time when you been in Moscow. I see calendars first 3 divisions and yes you can watch some interesting games:
15.08.2013 you can visit game second league championship of Russia, zona "West" Khimki - Zenit-2 (Sankt-Peterburg)
17.08.2013 Premier league championship of Russia Spartak (Moscow) - Rubin (Kazan)
18.08.2013 Premier league championship of Russia CSKA (Moscow) - Kuban (Krasnodar)
Now I cannot say on what stadiums and at what time starts this gasmes, 100% information will be public before game - 3-4 days.
Maybe Spartak will play on stadium Lokomotiv, on stadium Torpedo or on stadium in Ramenskoe (Moscow region). I recomend you to wait 100% info.

About other games in low divisions championship of Moscow region, I can search games for this dates if it is interesting for you. But you should tell to me how much free time you will have for traveling to this games. Moscow big city and Moscow region very big, so you will need very much time (minimum 3-4 hours), for going on most of all games in Moscow region in one way ...

P.S. Unfortunatly I cannot to make the company because this time I will live in Ukraine.

Thanks for the help so far.

Unfortunately we arrive too late for the game at Khimki on 15/08.

As for the Spartak & CSKA games they have now been given kick-off times on the RPL website (1600 & 1330) so we should be able to see both matches, I assume we will get tickets easily at the ticket office on the day? There is still no info as to where the Spartak game will be played but either Torpedo or Lokomotiv would be perfect for us.

With regard to the lower leagues we would not be able to give up a full day to see a game but 2 or 3 hours is possible. We are situated in the area close to the river not far from Paveltskya Metro, are there any teams in this area in the lower leagues? Is there any website that shows lower league grounds / maps?

It's a pity you are in the Ukraine it would have been great to meet up with a fellow football / stadiums fan.

Regards Graham

PS I see that FC Saturn Moscow are supposed to be at home on 19/08, in Ramenskoe, is that an easy place to get to or worthwhile visiting the stadium?

Отредактировано gulliver (29.07.2013 18:17:33)

gulliver написал(а):

As for the Spartak & CSKA games they have now been given kick-off times on the RPL website (1600 & 1330) so we should be able to see both matches, I assume we will get tickets easily at the ticket office on the day? There is still no info as to where the Spartak game will be played but either Torpedo or Lokomotiv would be perfect for us.

Yes, sure you can buy tickets in matchday without problem. But I don't think that you can catch full time both games. Moscow big city and road from one stadium for another been long time.

gulliver написал(а):

PS I see that FC Saturn Moscow are supposed to be at home on 19/08, in Ramenskoe, is that an easy place to get to or worthwhile visiting the stadium?

Yes, I am sure that you shall visit this game. To Ramenskoe you should go from Kazanskij railway station in Moscow by suburban electric train. There are a lot of trains, they go every 20-30 minutes and ride around 1 hour. Here good stadium on what Saturn from Ramenskoe play in Premier leauge many years. Also I am sure that Saturn have support.

gulliver написал(а):

With regard to the lower leagues we would not be able to give up a full day to see a game but 2 or 3 hours is possible. We are situated in the area close to the river not far from Paveltskya Metro, are there any teams in this area in the lower leagues? Is there any website that shows lower league grounds / maps?

Unfortunatly Internet not so god developed in Russia and many teams don't have there websites. And unfortunatly no any games near metro Paveleckaja not been.

Hello.
I write for you private message. See it.

Hello again,

It's almost time for us to go to Moscow now, only 2 days!! The football fixtures did not turn out well, CSKA at home 13.30 and Spartak at home (at Lokomotive) 15.45 both on Sunday!!! Which would be best for us to see? CSKA tickets are cheap (450 rub) and plenty are available, however the ones on on the Spartak website start at 1500 rubles!!! Will there be cheaper ones at the ticket office?

For CSKA I have been trying to check train times to Khimki but can't work them out, if we go there is it best to take the suburban train to Khimki then walk or the metro to River Station and bus 345?

We are still considering Saturn on Monday, there is no kick-off time published but I guess it will be around 18.00, will we be okay to get back into the city if the game ends at 19.45? At that level is there any admission cost?

Are there any other games at all in the region on Friday / Saturday or Monday??

Once again thanks for all your help so far.

gulliver написал(а):

Hello again,
It's almost time for us to go to Moscow now, only 2 days!! The football fixtures did not turn out well, CSKA at home 13.30 and Spartak at home (at Lokomotive) 15.45 both on Sunday!!! Which would be best for us to see? CSKA tickets are cheap (450 rub) and plenty are available, however the ones on on the Spartak website start at 1500 rubles!!! Will there be cheaper ones at the ticket office?

Hello.

As I say early I recomend to see CSKA, also as you correctly noted it is cheaper. About tickets on Spartak I read on website that the cheaper ticket on this game will cost 700 rub. But I think to buy tickets on this price will be very difficult for russian peoples and for you practically not real.

gulliver написал(а):

For CSKA I have been trying to check train times to Khimki but can't work them out, if we go there is it best to take the suburban train to Khimki then walk or the metro to River Station and bus 345?

Train from Leningradski railway station go very often, every 15-20 minutes. And all trains have stop on this station Khimki. Ticket cost around 50 rub. I don't recomend you go buy bus from River Station because you have risk get a big traffic jam, to stand for several hours and be late for the match.

gulliver написал(а):

We are still considering Saturn on Monday, there is no kick-off time published but I guess it will be around 18.00, will we be okay to get back into the city if the game ends at 19.45? At that level is there any admission cost?

I also think that game Saturn will be at 18.00. I see the previous games and usual them start at this time. I don't sure about admission cost, probably it is free. Get back after game you of course can. It is popular way and trains you can catch until 12 (midnight).

gulliver написал(а):

Are there any other games at all in the region on Friday / Saturday or Monday??

Nothing new, only that I write for you before.

Вы здесь » Russian Team » Your question » Moscow Football in August